You’ll take an active approach to finding new customers for our brand portfolio not only in European markets. You’ll oversee export strategy and expansion in foreign markets.
Who will I talk to?
tel: 702 221 421
Our door is always open to you.
What will your job involve ?
- You’ll take an active approach to finding new customers for our brand portfolio not only in European markets
- You’ll oversee export strategy and expansion in foreign markets
- You’ll prepare proposals, presentations, and price calculations
- You’ll participate in industry exhibitions and trade fairs
- You’ll regularly report to company management on all the above
What will we expect of you?
- Minimum secondary school education with leaving exam
- Experience in sales, acquisitions, and customer care, ideally in pet food and FMCG, is welcome
- Excellent organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Representative conduct, client-focused approach, goal-driven attitude
- Flexibility, independence, a proactive approach, willingness to travel
- Advanced English language skills (spoken and written)
- Additional language skills are an advantage
- Class B driving license (active driver)
What can we offer you?
- Employment in a stable family-run Czech company and friendly workplace
- Interesting and dynamic work in the pet food segment
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for personal development and career growth
- A company car
- A wide variety of other benefits