Information on the processing of personal data
The processing of personal data is essential from the standpoint of measures leading to the conclusion of an agreement with an applicant for employment, i.e. in seeking an applicant for an open position, in negotiations pertaining to the subject of an employment relationship, and in all other related matters.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR AND CONTACT INFORMATION
- The administrator of your personal data is the company VAFO PRAHA, s.r.o., with place of business at K Brůdku 94, 252 19 Chrášťany, ID No: 614 99 587, entered in the commercial register of the Municipal Court in Prague under section C, insert 30564 (hereafter ‘the Administrator’).
- The Administrator’s contact information is: mailing address VAFO PRAHA s.r.o., K Brůdku 94, 252 19 Chrášťany; email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Administrator has not appointed a representative for the protection of personal data.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the fact that such processing is essential to implementing the measures approved at your request prior to the conclusion of an agreement (the sending of this personal data) and any subsequent negotiations pertaining to the subject of an employment relationship between you and the Administrator (employer) pursuant to Article 6, Paragraph 1, Letter b) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereafter ‘the Regulation’).
THE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- The purpose of processing your personal data is the implementation of measures resulting in the selection of a suitable applicant for the position offered by the Administrator and negotiations with that applicant pertaining to the subject of an employment relationship and all other related matters.
- The Administrator engages in no automated individual decision-making as defined in Article 22 of the Regulation.
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE PERIOD
- The period for which your personal data will be stored by the administrator is the period essential to fulfilling the purpose of processing, i.e. the selection of an applicant for an open position and the conclusion of an appropriate employment agreement, but no longer than the period set forth by legally binding regulations.
OTHER RECEIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- Other recipients of your personal data are processors of personal data who provide the Administrator with human resources services, including interviews with applicants for an open position.
- Other recipients of your personal data are processors of personal data who provide the Administrator with educational services designed to verify the ability of the applicant for the open position to use foreign languages as required in the job description.
- Příjemci Vašich osobních údajů mohou být poskytovatelé zdravotně lékařských služeb v souvislosti se zákonnými podmínkami pro pracovnělékařské prohlídky, jako předpokladu pro výkon práce.
- The Administrator has no intention of providing your personal data to any third country (i.e. a non-EU country) or to any international organization.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
- The provisions of the Regulation grant you the right to request access to your personal data from the Administrator, the right to correct or delete your personal data, or restrict the processing of your personal data if it is no longer needed for the purpose described above.
- Moreover, the provisions of the regulation grant you the right to the transfer of your personal data, if the reason for processing such data is the fact that processing is essential to executing the subject of an employment relationship on the basis of an employment agreement or similar agreement concluded between you and the Administrator (employer).
- If you feel that the processing of your personal data has taken place in violation of the Regulation, you have the right to, among other things, lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
- You have no obligation to provide your personal data. The provision of your personal data is a prerequisite for participation in the application process for an open position and in negotiations pertaining to the conclusion of an employment agreement between the Administrator as an employer and you as an employee, including the subject of an employment relationship and all related duties. Without the provision of your personal data, it is not possible to conclude an employment agreement, conduct negotiations on the subject of an employment relationship, or even duly meet the obligations of such an employment relationship pursuant to legally binding regulations.