VAFO Group is a leading European premium pet food producer. Established in 1994, the second-generation family business has nearly 30 years of history. The company is headquartered in the Czech Republic with subsidiaries in Finland, Germany, Sweden, U.K. and Estonia.
VAFO Group’s core activity is the production and distribution of pet food. The group’s leading top-quality brands Brit, Carnilove, Hau-Hau Champion, PrimaDog, PrimaCat, Christopherus, Pooch&Mutt and many more……are available in more than 85 countries worldwide while Brit being by far the largest and most successful brand across territories. Apart from being clear market leader in CZ Brit is amongst top brands in Poland, Scandinavia, Baltics, eastern europe with growing footprint in Germany and France etc…
Brit is no longer local brand with huge potential and ambition to become largest european brand – which requires sound strategic brand development in order to grow faster across both current and future markets.
What would be your job?
- Strategic brand planning and communication – including positioning and brand architecture development for all key markets
- Development of international ATL/BTL campaigns, adaptation for international markets
- Planning and managing marketing campaigns in an omnichannel environment in CZ/SK, support with campaigns planning for selected markets/partners
- Brand gate-keeping – responsible for overseeing brand strategy compliance and implementation across markets
- Building and developing relationships with key markets
- Building customer knowledge base for Vafo company, incl. consumer insight, category development, category entry points etc.
- Identifying new opportunities for further brand growth – segments, markets, channels.
- Developing mental brand availability across identified Category Entry Points
- Monitoring key KPIs, analysis
- Situational analysis and development of annual plan incl. budget
To succeed in this role you should have:
- University degree – economics, marketing, business administration or similar
- Sound experience in developing and implementing brand strategy – from building brand architecture through developing marketing communication (ATL/BTL) down to media planning
- Experience in working in international environment and with international implementation of company´s strategies/plans – incl. sound skills in stakeholder engagement
- Analytical skills, strategic thinking
- Experience with consumer insight and marketing research
- Creative, proactive and self-standing
- Strong communication skills and English language